To Create a new Class . . . click the Classes Button in the lower lefthand corner of the screen.
From the Class Popup Menu . . . Click the New Class Button
From the resulting Popup Enter a name for the class (i.e. 8th Grade Science); the dimensions of the class; and the number of desks in the room . . .and their average size. You can change individual sizes later.
From the classroom layout:
- Drag the Desks around the room
- Add Additional Furniture via the Furniture Popup Menu
- Change the Size of Furniture or Place a Student at a Desk by Long Pressing a Desk or Selecting a Desk and Tapping the Properties Button
From the Property Popup Menu . . . Tap “Add Student” Button . . . and enter the Student Name, Gender and an Optional Photo
From the Action Menu (Lower Right Hand Corner) you can:
- Print, Message or EMail a Class Roster
- Take Attendance via the Attendance Wizard
- Recall and/or Modify Archived Attendance
- Print, Messag or EMail the Classroom Layout